What to Bring/Wear to Camp Each Day
- Wear boot-type shoes and long pants.
- Bring a lunch and beverage. (We do have a refrigerator to keep things cool!)
- Plenty of water, especially for those hot days!
- Don’t forget an apple or carrot for your horse each day!
A helmet as well as other safety equipment is provided for each rider.
Please Print, Fill-Out & Bring this Day Camp Release Form with you on the first day.
Summer Camp Dates & Fees
Children must be at least 8 years old to attend any Summer Camp Week.
2018 Summer Camp Dates
8:30 am – 2:30 pm each day
- July 9-13 Advanced Week
- July 16-20
- July 23-27
- July 30-August 3 Advanced Week
- August 6-10
- August 13-17 Advanced Week
- August 20-24
Advanced Only Weeks:
We offer three weeks of advanced-only instruction. Students must be at least 10 years old and have attended two previous camp sessions.
- July 9-13
- July 30-August 3
- August 13-17
If you have questions please feel free to call Jane at (585) 392-5576 or e-mail email@example.com
2018 Camp Fees:
$220 per week
Online Registration & Payment!
The balance of $135 ($115 when paid in full by June 1st) is due online via Paypal the week before your scheduled camp week or by check or cash (made out to Manitou Hill Farms) on the first day of camp in order for the rider to attend.
Early drop off or late pickup is available for an additional $5 per hour. Call ahead to request this option.