What to Bring/Wear to Camp Each Day
- Wear boot-type shoes and long pants.
- Bring a lunch and beverage. (We do have a refrigerator to keep things cool!)
- Plenty of water, especially for those hot days!
- Don’t forget an apple or carrot for your horse each day!
A helmet as well as other safety equipment is provided for each rider.
Please Print, Fill-Out & Bring this Day Camp Release Form with you on the first day.
Summer Camp Dates & Fees
Children must be at least 8 years old to attend any Summer Camp Week.
2019 Summer Camp Dates
8:30 am – 2:30 pm each day
- July 8-12 Advanced Week
- July 15-19
- July 22-26
- July 29-August 2 Advanced Week
- August 5-9
- August 12-16 Advanced Week
- August 19-23
Advanced Only Weeks:
We offer three weeks of advanced-only instruction. Students must be at least 10 years old and have attended two previous camp sessions.
- July 8-12
- July 29-August 2
- August 12-16
If you have questions please feel free to call Jane at (585) 392-5576 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Camp Fees:
$225 per week
Online Registration & Payment!
The balance of $140 is due online via Paypal the week before your scheduled camp week or by check or cash (made out to Manitou Hill Farms) on the first day of camp in order for the rider to attend.
Early drop off or late pickup is available for an additional $5 per hour. Call ahead to request this option.